Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2014-10-29

WHAT I WORE ON 29-10-2014


Hey guys!
Today it was a day that I had no idea what to wear and no time to think of something creative. I'm wearing all black. In my opinion the best fashion saviour.First I knew I wanted to wear leather trousers (h&m) then I chucked on my new philosophy top with silver zip detail and TOPSHOP duster coat for some layers.As it is Uni day I'm wearing my Zara  bucket bag that can fit my whole life inside all I look in a bag. To compliment Silver zip detail on my top I added my Michael Kors watch for minimal jewellery. Let's talk makeup - I am in LOVE with the benefit "You Rebel" tinted moisturiser it gives me light coverage that I want and glory skin that all girls want. To matyfi my face I used Laura Mercie powder, Hula bronzer to give my face some colour and Chanel blusher on top. For my lips I used my new lip liner in sour from Mac (aka Kylie Jenner's fave). It's a polished look with no effort put into it, I find my outfits look the best when I Have little time it always surprises me how quickly I can get ready in the morning. Here is my trusty polyvore board to show you guys what I'm wearing NOTE the duster coat is sold out in TOPSHOP however similar duster stocks in Miss Selfridge, Philosophy top doesn't show in stock either however there is a lot substitutes from shops such as H&M and Zara.
Love,
Klaudia







29-10-2014


                                     

 Click for the product information











No comments :

Post a Comment