Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2014-07-07

Perfect Eyebrows tutorial!




Hey guys!

I had couple questions on how I do my eyebrows. First things first I don't pluck (well yes odd annoying hair) but thread my eyebrows to keep them looking clean and in a good shape. I used to use Kevyn Aucoin eyebrow pencil (Precision Brow Pencil). However it snapped a lot and I went through it in a month time. For the price that I was paying I wasn't 100% satisfied. I decided to try out some drug store products that can give me great results for my eyebrows at better price. I came across No.7 Beautiful brow pencil  in brown. I was amazed at the finish and how similar it is to the high-end makeup. Here I recorded a quick video on how I do my eyebrows showing you step-by-step. 
Hope you enjoy! (Watch in HD!)

 

 PRODUCTS USED IN THE VIDEO:






Love,
Klaudia

No comments :

Post a Comment