Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2014-03-01

Product worth buying: Smashbox full exposure eyeshadow palette

Hey guys!

Today's blog is going to be about the amazing eyeshadow palette from Smashbox, it's really similar to the Urban Decay Naked palettes which kind of draw me into buying it, I highly recommend going into the Smashbox counter and ask for free makeover using this palette. The lady that did my makeup transformed my makeup adding this particular product. I am not so much of a full makeup wearer but surprisingly I really loved the finish of the 'transformation'. She also talked me through the palette and what are the best way of using it. The palette has 14 colours 7 shimmers and 7 matt, the one amazing thing I found out that you can actually wet your eyeshadow brush (which you also get when purchasing the palette, along with the full exposure mascara) and by that the eyeshadow turns to cream eyeshadow - perfect for the base! With the pallet you get an instruction to help you find your eye shape and how to use the eyeshadows in this particular palette. I am really impressed with the pigments and the long stay on the eyelids (with smash box lid primer). After all I really recommend this product as its worth spending the money on, it has all of the colours that you need for day and night from really pretty nudes and browns to dark navy and blacks. Thumbs up from me!








Love,
Klaudia

No comments :

Post a Comment