Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2013-08-15

White

Hey guys !

Sorry for not being online for the past couple of days. I am still getting back to my everyday routine after a long holiday, as you probably know I was in Poland! One day I decided to cruise around the shops and I eventually found some goodies. I will post one outfit each day with one of the items I purchased from Poland.
This white blazer caught my attention straight away, I love the pattern quilt on the blazer as it makes the outfit seem more put together, it was around £20.00 on sale ! I've put up this quick outfit to show you the way I would style this blazer.

         

                                 

                                 

                                 

Blazer | reserved | about £20.00
Trouser | TOPSHOP | £1.00  - car boot sale
Shoes | TOPSHOP | £22.00


 
 
 
     

No comments :

Post a Comment