Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2013-08-02

Holiday beauty essentials

Hey guys!
 As you probably know from my last post I'm on holiday! I always overpack my bag with products, however this time I think I did well. I noticed that I don't wear much make up in the summer anyway so I concentrated more on skin care. As I am in Poland I wanted to check out some beauty shops (like BOOTS or SUPERDRUG in England ) and I got some goodies for my skin that I actually LOVE so far from a brand called AA, and as its Polish and the currency here is amazing so I bought two face creams for 36zloty which is an equal to £8.00! 

                                    
Elvive extraordinary oil | 100ml | £8.49 | BOOTS 

I noticed that the water in Poland is much harder and my hair gets really dry. So I'm so Glad I took my L'OREAL ; elvive extraordinary oil, as it keeps my hair nice and silky smooth.

                                    
Piz buin Tan and protect | 150ml | £17.99 
After sun | 200ml | £10.49
This is one of my favourite oil sprays. I am truly a fan as it makes my skin glow!

                                  
OPI | £12.00
Barry M | £2.99
Every girl needs nail polish on holiday !

                                 
Dr.Jart BB beauty balm | 40ml | £24.00 | Boots
On holiday I like my skin to breathe and I hate caking my face with full coverage foundation. It's nice and light weight so when it's really hot you don't feel like your foundation is going to melt down your face.
One of my favourite bb creams.

                                  
AA COMBINATION SKIN CREAM | sephora | about £4.00
I purchased this item in Poland, it's for combination skin. It's great for mattyfying and moisturising your skin, especially for this time of  year.


                                  

Bioderma | 250ml | £7.99 | Ebay

                                  
Garnier mineral | 150 ml | £2.54

I hate scented sprays because they tend to mix with my perfume. So this is just perfect. It does the job.
      
   
                                   
YSL FOUNDATION no.60 | 30ml | £29.99

For the nights out I like putting some of this bad boy. I don't really have bad skin or don't need full coverage foundations, this light to medium foundation is perfect for hot days.

                                   
Maybelline collosal / water proof | £7.19 each
Benefit they're real! | freebie from magazine | full size £18.00 | Benefit
Mascaras are an essential for summer as I don't wear much on my face. I am in love with the benefit mascara and I will purchase this in full size when I'm back in London.

    
                                   

AA COMBINATION SKIN PRIMER | Sephora | about £4.00
I wasn't a fan of primers before, but this really changed the way my make up looks. It mattyfies my skin and makes it seem much more flawless and smooth.
 


No comments :

Post a Comment