Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2013-07-23

Huge trend !

Hey guys!

Skorts are probably the biggest trend right now. Personally I absolutely love and live in them 24/7. I was on the hunt for them for a LONG LONG time and finally I found my favourite pair from Zara. I own 2 pairs of skorts: White and Black. I simply couldn’t decide which one I liked better. I find that the white colour is much more summery as well as making the outfit more casual. On the other hand the black version makes the outfit seem more formal and more of a night time outfit. I love them both equally and am getting my moneys worth.
As I said, I was looking for a pair for a long time and I came across a lot of shops such as SHEINSIDE however, on one day out I found them in Zara for £25.00 and automatically bought them.
If you are ordering from Zara ONLINE make sure to order a size smaller than you usually are, these shorts are really generous and they come out quite big. I would say size XS is an 8 (S 10, M 12 and L 14).

Here are some of the different colours and styles of the skirts !
(Websites you can purchase them: www.sheinside.com www.zara.com)







No comments :

Post a Comment