Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2013-07-24

BLACK EVERYTHING.

Hey guys!

This is my outfit of the night, I decided to go with all black. I am in love with the black cut out dress that I got from TOPSHOP (closer look on my lookbook). It's cut in all the right places, the length of the dress is just right and the material makes the dress look and feel expensive. I decided to put a layer over the dress to show off some textures in my outfit. The cardigan makes the outfit more casual but still out there and the fringe makes it look really summery (festival inspired). To add more grunge to the outfit I chucked on some Dr. Martens to complete the look. For accessories I'm just wearing my gold watch from Marc Jacobs and my new animal skull necklace from Zara !

Here's the look :







 

Dress | TOPSHOP SALE | from £68.00 to £5.00 ! ( barging)
Cardigan | TOPSHOP | £30.00
Shoes | DR. MARTENS | £89.00
Watch | MARC BY MARC JACOBS |
Necklace | ZARA | £3.99



No comments :

Post a Comment