Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2013-01-19

Zalando!

Hey guys !
Recently I have found the amazing website called zalando (www.zalando.co.uk).
Their website allows you to find any type of clothing as well as they have an amazing range of brand that you can choose from (cheap Monday, vero moda, Ralph Lauren etc.) at  the moment there is an amazing opportunity for You to shop as they have ana amaziiiingggg sale !!!!!
 I got the opportunity to chose one item for myself that I really liked and this is what I got!;




A vero moda naive sheer top £20.00
The quality of the top is very good and also the delivery zalando offers is one of the kind.
It took 2 days to get my product delivered from all the way from Germany ! They have a high standard packaging and also returns and p&p are free !!!
I really recommend this website to all of you !
( www.zalado.co.uk)

No comments :

Post a Comment